Samstag, 6. Mai 2017

Zentangle Stempel ZenStamps meets Art Journaling

Hallo liebe Kreative,


das Wochen-Thema in einer facebook-Gruppe lautete

"Alt/Neu" und ein anderes
"Veränderung".

Das passt doch gut zusammen.

Was ist denn alt???  Und was bedeutet neu?

In our FB-group we had the prompt: "Old/New" and in another week "Change". So I put both together, after I asked myself:
What could be old? What does it mean New? 
Vintage colors are on vogue... bold letters too...  sparkle gives a fresh/new look, what I love since my childhood, so, is this old? Or new? 

Anhand von dem Tangle Mooka weiß ich meine Veränderung, mein Tangle Funbee gebrauche ich überall, und bin froh, dass es beide jetzt auf den ZenStamps gibt. Damit kann man sogar mit der herrlichen Farbe der echten Blaubeer-Sosse stempeln.


My Mooka was "sleepy-weak" (schlappnasig), till I met 2014 Lesley Roberts, :-) That's why she is for me the Mooka lady, and I gave her the 101 special page with Mooka in my first book. 
Then I met 2015 here in Hamburg the organic lady Michele Beauchamp​, she influenced my Mooka too and since then I love the combination with her Mah-rah-mee.
Last year I designed Funbee, and still love this embellishing Tangle for a lot of my Tiles&ZIAs, 
so another change, when I invented the ZenStamps - and chose feall 3 tangles and they work perfectly on stamps, it's such a pleasure.  
New-new: stamp with blueberry- juice :-)
So, I love changes and adventures. 

Have a wonderful day.
Best greetings
Beate 




what a wonderful mess!


Das Stempeln mit dem herrlich färbenden Saft hat echt Spaß gemacht.







and a little Teatime-leftover is perfect for coloring.

Dazu eine Pfütze Tee, wenn er schon in der Nähe steht.


 









let it dry and add some Koois Color brushes with water.

Wenn die Seite trocken ist, mit Kooi und Wasser die schönen Farben leuchtend aufbringen und spielen.

 So it´s ready for Art Journaling, to tangle on, stamping, cut greeting Cards or bookmarks. Have fun.

Viel Spaß
mit Art Journaling,  Grußkarten, weitertanglen und stempeln.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen