Mittwoch, 7. November 2018

Vielen Dank für die vielen Kommentare

Liebe Zentangle-Freunde,

brrrr, kurz mal innehalten und mit Freuden teilen:

VIELEN DANK! :-) 





Vielen, lieben Dank für Eure Rückmeldungen, Posts, Kommentare, emails und Fotos.


+++ Diese schönen Tiles sind von Anja Bürger, CZT/Germany. +++

Thanks a lot for all your positive, lovely, supporting comments and pictures
It always makes my day and carries me on.  like this one from a german colleaque, who allowed me to show all of you.

Auch wenn ich es nicht immer - eigentlich eher selten - es schaffe, 
so herzlich-positive Kommentare öffentlich zu zeigen, 

seid sicher:        Ich bin immer zutiefst gerührt

und es gibt mir die Kraft, stets weiter zu gehen, um die Kreativität, besonders natürlich mit Zentangle, in die Welt zu tragen.

Wie diese FB-Message von Anja Bürger, die ich natürlich nur mit ihrer Genehmigung, mit Euch teilen darf.

Happy tangle-time
Herzliche Grüße

Beate


google translater:
Hello dear Beate,

Today I just want to make you such a big compliment.

The past 3 days, I had long and extensively out of sheer lust and joy with all sorts of Zentangle - books from my little library at home and especially worked with your two books (The Great Zentangle book - 101 patterns + Zentangle - soulful).

My feedback: Your two books are just awesome among all the others!

So great explained, described and illustrated patterns, super-researched topics about the merits of meditative drawing as well as highly interesting contributions from very interesting personalities from your encounters with other Zentangle enthusiastic people.
It was just fun.

Highly inspired, I now start the new week.

Thank you very much 💖

I wish you a nice evening

Greetings from Anja

PS. I do not want to slurp around here! I just felt the need to tell you because it was so good.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen